When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Black Magic Toro VS PC

martijnp

Hi guys,

I'm interested in buying the Hublot Black Magic, of course I went to Joshua's website and I saw this model: http://www.p-cls.com/hb00111-bang-black-magic-p-12160.html

Now i'm looking on Toro's website and I saw this model: http://www.torobravos.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=34_70&product_id=85

Both have A7750 movement and more things are the same. But what is the difference between these two? Beside the price of course ;)

Thanks guys!!

P.S. why don't we have an Hublot area!? 

Hi Martijn, cool, you're looking for a Black Magic! Good choice...!

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Josh has a V6 (which should be the most accurate version) and Toro's watch is an earlier V1 / V1.5.

And hell yes, why there isn't a Hublot subforum???

The one on Josh's website is the V6 while the ones on Toro is a V1.5, the V6 is the more accurate as per gen with the HUB4100 on the rotor, the screws are also correct in silver as compared to blue on the V1.5. Just give both Toro and Josh an email on the V6 and choose the dealer you prefer.

Edited by kindred666

Thanks guys! I also thought the version would be the difference..

Thinking about going for the V6, but I also like the Ice Bang... it's hard to pick a new watch :inverted: 

Edited by martijnp

Yup, V6 would be the way to go, one of the best rep imho... I actually prefer the Ice Bang but both can look pretty nice on the Chukker special edition's strap.

Yes that chukker strap looks nice, but you can't buy that strap loose :(