When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2 watches gone into UK 'customs recovery'

ninjagaiden

Folks,

I think I may not get to see my Sinn U1 and Hublot Classic Fusion.

I've been watching the tracking details and they have been stuck for 8 days on International Hub received and processed. I rang up the call centre today and they told me initially it had gone to the recovery centre, who they would contact. However when I rang back they said the items had been held in customs recovery. The tracking details have not been updated.

What do you think will happen?

N

Is the Sinn a gen?  My gen parts got stuck at customs, and I had a call from them, and had to explain what the package of parts were for.  I then got a duty/tax bill.  Not UK, but Finland, but maybe similar.?  

That sucks, I just bought a beautiful planet ocean chrono from Andrew at TT , got QC pics on the 15th and had watch in hand on the 20th but I live in USA. Still very quick shipping with no problems and he also included a very nice montblanc boxed set. So sorry to hear about your bad luck with customs. Have you contacted your dealer about this yet? I do hope you can get it all worked out.