When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone contacted Kent Parks lately?

ck5533

He did a dial several years ago, his communication was not the best. On one of the gen forums there was a discussion about this problem, and several folks said he takes time off, but he doesn't post it on his website, just sort of disappears for a while!! Kind of reminds you of some of our dealers, doesn't it?

The dial sent to him directly from a ebay seller who I purchased the dial from. At least a simple reply from Kent himself so that it is easy for me to leave feedback. 

I used his services a couple of years ago, he work is fantastic but communication wise, no comment about that. 

I'm about to the point where I am going to eliminate those who don't have the common courtesy of returning an Email from my list of folks that I want to work on my watches. If they are too busy to return one simple Email, then they are probably too busy to work on my stuff!

I'm about to the point where I am going to eliminate those who don't have the common courtesy of returning an Email from my list of folks that I want to work on my watches. If they are too busy to return one simple Email, then they are probably too busy to work on my stuff!

too late for me.