When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Josh 1655 bezel upgrade?

rwgforumfan

Good Morning, i've never personally upgraded Josh's case with any of the aftermarket bezels but it does take a gen spec 116 so in theory a gen spec bezel should fit the case. There is now a nice Mk2 aftermarket one being offered on Ebay which looks good. You might also consider upgrading the watch with an ingod44 dial, a huge improvement over the cartel one and a reasonably cheap upgrade. I would also consider a much better orange 24hr hand, the biggest give away on the watch. I think i still may have a cwp one left if your interested

Thanks

DH

Yes that's the one, If the bezel is made to Gen dims then that isn't really the issue. Its the case. All aftermarket 1655 cases need work, I've owned them all from Phong to ingod. I'll fire you over some pictures of a recently modded ingod case I've just finished and that will give you an indication of what needs removing in order for the bezel to sit correctly on your case. The other thing to consider is that the Mk1 and MK2 cases had smaller and slimmer CG's. That NYguy bezel is a MK2.

DH

• 1 month later...

Please read the rules if you want to sell here you need the correct status.

Take this as a formal warning, next time it will be a time out!

I edited your attempt to sell here with out the correct status

Guest tomas415

I edited your attempt to sell here with out the correct status

Cheap meen Free in my world! If thats to much for you to handle, go see a shrink! I dident want to sell anything, for me it was a free gift! But for you it was a question of money!

Edited by tomas415

Guest tomas415

Mr Tight ass, losen up will ya! If you gone give me a red card go head! If your a man act like like it, your style is just to gay for me!

Edited by tomas415