When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Coupon And Rebate Sites

boomer775

All,

Since I can't add all that much about watch reps as a newbie, thought I'd share some of the best sites out there for saving $$ on everyday stuff. Monitoring these can become addictive (and costly) as well, so browse at your won risk. If anyone has any other sites they like, would love to know about them...

www.bensbargains.net

www.slickdeals.net & slickfillers.net (site to help you find items that will get you to meet free shipping thresholds, discounts, etc...)

www.stealdeals.net

www.dealnews.com

www.gotapex.com

www.xpbargains.com

Dealcatcher.com

Enjoy!

i like www.spoofee.com

its made me buy stuff i wouldn't have otherwise

and i am super [censored] i missed the $100 xboxs on amazon this week, yeah they sold out in 28 seconds, but i didn't even get a shot at it ;(

I'd be curious to know if they ACTUALLY sold 1000 of these. I was on Amazon with a cable connection and couldn't even get the page to load, much less get the Xbox. It was ridiculous. They also scr*wed me out of 12 PS3s that I ordered from them. Cnacelled every single order stating "there was a website glitch" that caused them to be available. If I had landed those, I would have been able to fund this newly-found watch habit for quite some time. I guess I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way...