When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Replica Rolex Watches UK ?!

clem2192

Hi Guys / Gals,

I'm new to the forum so first things first......Hello

I am a big fan of the Rolex Submariner date 116619LB (Blue Dial) but unfortunately am never going to be lucky enough to have the funds to purchase a genuine example so I am on the lookout for the best replica

I have a maximum budget of £200 but ideally would like to spend less!

I have seen numerous sites offering replica Rolex watches, some with Asian / Japanese movement and some with Swiss ETA 2836.2 movement.

My question is whether the extra outlay for the Swiss movement is worth it over the Japanese movement watches??

Are there any reputable UK based companies where I can purchase quality replicas??

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
R

Thanks did the reply, I'm looking at Watchden as it has the models that both my friends and family are looking for also, I'm guessing that as they are trusted dealers on here then they are a good bet?

Would you say that the Swiss ETA movement is worth the extra outlay over the Japanese movement??

Cheers

Ryan

Hello. The submariner reps will have either a Chinese clone movement (not Japanese) or a Swiss movement. There's no reason why a Chinese clone movement wont last a very long time if you service it. The origins of Swiss movements in reps are unknown. The reps will be assembled in relatively poor quality control 'factories' so it is not un-common for movements (swiss and clone) to me marked with finger prints bits of food etc. Hence, there is no guarantee that a Swiss movement, in a rep, would be any better. There's a lot of info on the forums on the pro's and con's of clone vs Swiss movements. I would suggest you do a search and make up your own mind to suit your personal needs, budget etc. good luck with your purchase.

Thanks mech, I'll do some research on the forum regards pros & cons for Chinese v Swiss movement. Kind of leaning towards the Chinese clone as long as there is no difference to the external authenticity / quality.

Anyone had dealings with watchEden?? As have been looking on here today.

Thanks again!

Ryan

All dealers can get you pretty much the same stuff. Remember, you're buying the dealer, not the watch

I get that but the equivalent watch elsewhere is around double the price, seems hard to justify anyone else that's all.

I'll have to have a think

Watch Eden is one of the few dealers to carry both the high quality replicas and the common watches you buy in an alley in a tourism city. Be sure of what you are buying ~ if the price is cheap, it's because it's a cheap watch.

Watch Eden is one of the few dealers to carry both the high quality replicas and the common watches you buy in an alley in a tourism city. Be sure of what you are buying ~ if the price is cheap, it's because it's a cheap watch.

I usually tend to say that if its too good to be true then it usually is however this is the deal

http://www.watcheden.net/rolex-submariner-automatic-with-blue-dial-s-s-blue-ceramic-bezel-i-35053-p-1.html

As far as I can tell, this is the same spec as listed elsewhere but currently at a fraction of the price. Free shipping too!

I usually tend to say that if its too good to be true then it usually is however this is the deal

http://www.watcheden.net/rolex-submariner-automatic-with-blue-dial-s-s-blue-ceramic-bezel-i-35053-p-1.html

As far as I can tell, this is the same spec as listed elsewhere but currently at a fraction of the price. Free shipping too!

Michelle @ Silix is doing it cheaper if you're interested:

http://www.silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_205_214&products_id=2043