When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deal Between KHAD and I

L8terz

I just wanted to share how my dealings went with KHAD. 

The Deal took place here first of all. http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/159869-rolex-submariner-ceramic-bezel-x-2-josh-asian-2813-bk-omega-planet-ocean-42-mm-tt-swiss-eta-2824-2/#entry1240461

I purchased the Black Sub from Joshua and was surprised that KHAD got it to me in just 3 days all the way from Canada to South West Texas. He packed it pretty well and the watch arrived as described. I went ahead and took out some Jewelry cleaning spray and gave it a good cleaning and polished it up a little bit. 

Needless to say it wears very well considering it was already sized to fit him, which in fact is exactly how I like to wear my watches and fits me perfectly. KHAD had impeccable communication with me when I had a couple of questions and was very quick to reply. All in all it was a very smooth, quick and easy transaction.

If he happens to have any other watches for sale in the future, I would gladly recommend him to anyone. He is an asset to our forum.

Regards,

L8terz

post-29830-0-50670200-1371013699_thumb.j

Make sure that you leave feedback for him, as this post will slip into oblivion in a matter of days or weeks. If he has feedback listed it's easy for folks to see.

Way ahead of you chief, but thank you for the reminder.