When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pleae help me with who makes this amazing Breitling Avenger Rep?

Sorry I'm submissive like you would probably be.

I don't get it?  You're a submissive who doesn't take any [censored]? 

It's OK.  I know your a straight-shootin'-tough guy and I'll keep my distance.

Have fun here - a great bunch of guys with a sense of humor, though I suppose we should get to know you before we give you any [censored].  I'll concede that.

• Like 1

I don't get it?  You're a submissive who doesn't take any [censored]? 

It's OK.  I know your a straight-shootin'-tough guy and I'll keep my distance.

Have fun here - a great bunch of guys with a sense of humor, though I suppose we should get to know you before we give you any [censored].  I'll concede that.

Excuse my typo. I meant to say that I'm not submissive. The thing is, I love joking around and having a good time on forums. But the sarcastic comments I got were not meant to play around. They were simply to be rude and I responded back at a higher level.

Absolutely..Im already gettign addicted. I purchased a BK DSSD and just purchased a Trustytime Seawolf last night. Cant wait to get it in and compare it to my Gen.

Saw your pics of the DSSD, I can't quite pull that one off. It's too thick for my wrist, otherwise it's a nice watch. Sounds like your off to a good start, careful, these things are addictive!

Well, here is the deal. If Im going to take time to ask a question about a rep watch on a rep watch forum and someone responds with a rude and sarcastic comment I WILL defend myself just like I would in a real life situation. Not my fault most people in this world are easily offended and submissive people. Guess what, Im not. I tell it like it is. If someone says something rude to me Im going to tell them to STFU just like I would in person. Im actually a very nice guy but dont talk crap and I wont talk crap back.

Most adults would recognise they were being needled and the mature thing to do is not rise to the bait, or respond to it in an adult manner.

I don't consider swearing to be the usual response of an intelligent adult, do you? I know we all do it from time to time, but from your first response the only impression I can take from it is that its your usual mode of reply if you disagree with what someone has said to you (or maybe how it's been said) I hope that's the wrong impression though?

What was wrong with saying something like "Thanks, but I have done a bit of searching and this is what I've found (list X, Y and Z), but I can't find any info on A, B and C?"

Proves you can rise above the jibe, saves your blood pressure getting annoyed at anyone and will make the original responder look a little bit of a lemon for jumping the gun.

Life's too short to get annoyed and have arguments left, right and centre.

Anyway, my Breitling rep I got from Joshua and its good apart from the crown / tube threads being dodgy, it only screws in about half a turn from when I got it.

• Like 1

We don't ban people for having a bad hair day.

Just forget about it and return to watch discussion.

Thanks. Problem solved. And thread closed.

• Like 2