When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3714 SEC@6h

travail manuel

It's my understanding too that the IWC calibre 79350 has 31 jewel bearings. Not fully sure however that jewel count diff is the only explanation to the instability of our rep "new and improved" movements... Could you clarify what you write about the 3gears/6jewels, do you mean the seconds offset module?

question to Concepta ( PM seems not working)

I am looking for modify one of my ETA7750 , with a modul like IWC gen one( see 1er picture) - modul 3 gears in the mainplate

do you do this

when you have - have you only complete gen movement or you can have only the modul

do you use the same solution than chinese (plate/graphite /so on)

thank in advance

question to Concepta ( PM seems not working)

I am looking for modify one of my ETA7750 , with a modul like IWC gen one( see 1er picture) - modul 3 gears in the mainplate

do you do this

when you have - have you only complete gen movement or you can have only the modul

do you use the same solution than chinese (plate/graphite /so on)

thank in advance

Sorry No

Yes, that why I ask to Concepta

What movement you use when you build his gen porto with gen 7750? ( gen dial and so on)

can you provide me a gen movement

The only options I believe you have are a Gen IWC 79350 movement or the rep one, i have seen reps with stated eta 7750 movements but if they use the same mod as the asian ones you will still have the same problems.

If you want to see images of the gen movement if you search iwc 79350 on google you will see many images of the top plate.

• 3 weeks later...