When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Trusted Replica Dealer

pedhabidda

Howdy all
I am new here,I wanted to know which would be the best quality replica out there,sorry if this has been asked before,I am a bit scared since I got totally shafted by swisstime.sr(he sent me nothing and luckily my bank has currently given me a provisional credit as of now)for the incorrect and fraudulent charge he charged me,prior to that I ordered from trustytime(who is a trusted member on this board and his watch was the best i have ever had however it still had flaws such as when I shook it it would rattle and there were numbers on the end links close to the case side(wrong numbers,actually the model i bought wasnt suppose to have any numbers as well the movement wasnt as described and the numbers underneath the bracelet were also wrong.

With that said overall it was still very good,I did a side by side comparision with a real one and then you could really spot the differences even more so,is there any replicas out there that will come as close as possible to the real thing,from legit dealers ofcourse,scam dealers like swisstime.sr can go fall in a ditch for all i care as these so called clones dont exist or if they do they are so rare I will never find one,panerai replicas from what I have heard are closer to the real thing however I havent gotten into panerai yet,if I cant find a good rolex rep i will probably go with a trusted dealer on here or go back to trustytime.thanks a lot
pedhabidda
awiboo1@yahoo.com

Welcome aboard.

My best advice is to read reviews of watches and dealers on our forum.

You'll learn plenty (and it's fun too).

Sad to hear you got scammed. The dealers here won't scam you.

Which dealer to buy from is purely a personal choice.

Likr someone told me when I joined here was: First choose your dealer, then pick your watch.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about getting scammed. It's a shame you didn't find us sooner. Andrew " Trusty Time" is my preferred dealer. I've been dealing with him for quite a while. In fact, he's the only one I've delt with. You'll find a remarkable lot of info here. There are many knowledgable people, but some may have minimal patience. (Not excluding myself)

This forum is very well organized and is constantly being updated. You should do fine. When you find time, take a stroll through the sales section. There's always a beautiful piece up for sale, trade or the occasional forum donation.

When you then order a watch and receive it; please contribute to the daily wrist checks.

Welcome :)