When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for Navitimer / Fighter

Navialden

Read the navitimer sticky by Andrew. All the movements are going to be Asian...also being the reason for the sunken date wheel giveaway...id wait till the end of the year for the new world navi to emerge.

Thank you kl2 for the reply. I read the amazing sticky post but it does not contain infos about a new version coming. Only a comment says that it is time for a better replica around: is this something real or just a hope?

Thank you

Try asking Puretime for the Navitimer - about 2 month ago a member of a German rep forum was able to buy a Navitimer from them, so maybe Puretime has still some stocks...Good luck mate!

Tis is true. I spoke to them little over a month ago and was told there was limited stock left. Worth a try if you can't wait till the end of the year. GL

I don't believe in the rumors about a new Navitimer rep at end of year...

On RG there is a thread about "proper Navitimer", Angus is active there (me to, hehe...), but current status is only that he is TRYING to convince the noob maker to make an improved Navitimer rep. Atm there are NO plans to do, unfortunately...:angry:

So everyone is invited to ask for an improved Navitimer rep in this thread - the more are asking for, the better are the chances for a Navitimer super rep!

I don't believe in the rumors about a new Navitimer rep at end of year...

On RG there is a thread about "proper Navitimer", Angus is active there (me to, hehe...), but current status is only that he is TRYING to convince the noob maker to make an improved Navitimer rep. Atm there are NO plans to do, unfortunately... :angry:

So everyone is invited to ask for an improved Navitimer rep in this thread - the more are asking for, the better are the chances for a Navitimer super rep!

I need one also, of course :)

If we need to get some numbers asking, I think it should be better to emerge a specific thread, this one is hidden behind my original title.

+1

Bye