When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pam dealer

sjmattz

has anyone had any experience with dsn/watchmmx?

Although there can be some dealers out there in the ether that we've not heard of/dealt with, we tend to recommend that people stick with the TD's (that can be found half-way down the main page).

The main advantage is that these TD's are tried and tested. If a dealer is not listed on the main page then it would most likely be in your own interest to avoid them as you would be gambling with your money.

If you can find the watch you're looking for from one of the TD's listed on this site then that would be best. If not then you could take the risk of ordering from dsn/watchmmx but the risk of getting conned is fairly high.

Although there can be some dealers out there in the ether that we've not heard of/dealt with, we tend to recommend that people stick with the TD's (that can be found half-way down the main page).

The main advantage is that these TD's are tried and tested. If a dealer is not listed on the main page then it would most likely be in your own interest to avoid them as you would be gambling with your money.

If you can find the watch you're looking for from one of the TD's listed on this site then that would be best. If not then you could take the risk of ordering from dsn/watchmmx but the risk of getting conned is fairly high.

b3n, how does it go, 'ge milis am fion, the e searbh ri dhiol'

DSN (his initials nick) has been a TD here for quite a long time...  http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/72-davidsenjpn

proj_gist, i may take your word on this.  nick/david san/ling li choi/watchmmx/davidsenjpn he goes by quite a few names.  no paypal. no website. no moneygram receiving code. so the risk is all mine.  why do i like these odds... hey b3n - you know this one ni bhionn airgead amadain i bhfad in a phoca!

Great service from davidsen, I have had a lot of watches from him 

storm, same questions where you shop and how'd you pay him?  glad your transactions went well.  there is a difference between your [censored] and mine.  i like yours better mate.

proj_gist, i may take your word on this.  nick/david san/ling li choi/watchmmx/davidsenjpn he goes by quite a few names.  no paypal. no website. no moneygram receiving code. so the risk is all mine.  why do i like these odds... hey b3n - you know this one ni bhionn airgead amadain i bhfad in a phoca!

You're new to the scene and this forum.  DSN has been a TD at this site for over 7 years.  If he was not to be trusted, he would not be allowed to sell via this site.  I posted his link here, you're good to go.

What you chose to believe regarding DSN is your choice, but we speak from experience, you speak from erroneous assumptions... but we forgive you :) ... we realize you're a noob :)

clarification:  i was off on some international linguistic tangent...  two are gaelic sayings. translations - 'the wine is sweet, the paying is bitter' and 'a fool and his money are soon parted'. the censored word is 'p i s _ ed'.  it is an aussie slang for being drunk where as in the u.s. it means angry. basically inferring should i get scammed i'd rather get drunk thn get angry.  i'm a noob! {insert semicolon end parenthesis}

• Like 1

og, can i ask how you paid? and did you shop via photobucket?

Paid $50 for the dial via Paypal, that included fees and shipping. And yes, did attach a picture in my mail from his PB to secure that I got the version I wanted :) Shipment was completed within a week from payment.

clarification:  i was off on some international linguistic tangent...  two are gaelic sayings. translations - 'the wine is sweet, the paying is bitter' and 'a fool and his money are soon parted'. the censored word is 'p i s _ ed'.  it is an aussie slang for being drunk where as in the u.s. it means angry. basically inferring should i get scammed i'd rather get drunk thn get angry.  i'm a noob! {insert semicolon end parenthesis}

Ah, lol! Looks like I need to brush up on my Gaelic!

• 3 weeks later...

Paid $50 for the dial via Paypal, that included fees and shipping. And yes, did attach a picture in my mail from his PB to secure that I got the version I wanted :) Shipment was completed within a week from payment.

when?  he says he only does western union and moneygram.  just tried moneygram.  they declined the transaction saying possible fraud. 

should i be concerned?

when? he says he only does western union and moneygram. just tried moneygram. they declined the transaction saying possible fraud.

should i be concerned?

Mid-June. Could be that I've done business with him before, am unsure. Re WU I have close to zero experience, but that sounds weird! What did DSN say?

Mid-June. Could be that I've done business with him before, am unsure. Re WU I have close to zero experience, but that sounds weird! What did DSN say?

he said, they do not allow him to use the same name too many times and they think he is laundering money.  i am willing to cover the pay p fee to get the deal done.  it is weird.  wu and mg are saying use pp, but some on this forum are saying p pal is the problem.

looking for solutions or recommendations

thanks