When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me ID this 6538 case

jerkstore

No idea who made it, sorry, but it's not a high end (minh or phong) which are the only ones I have experience with. It looks wokky and the crown is strange, never seen that variation. Yuki's is different.

Left to right: yuki, ingod, ndt, and yours

post-38788-0-35245100-1372266576_thumb.j

So I think it's a Yuki.  

Definitely got some wok.  The case back and crown look identical to the one aeromatic posted about here...  http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/111232-james-bond-6538-big-brevet-crown-sub/

The bezel looks better than Ingod.  The one thing that confuses me is the bezel insert.  But given the pics I've seen, I would say it's either Yuki or NDT.  Probably the former.

This is a yuki case my yuki case build came without the swiss cross marking in between the lugs the shape of the rehaunt and bezel coin edge cuts look like yukis the thing that throws it off is that cheap rep insert definately not a yuki insert a bit of work refinishing the case will make better results that a cartel 6538 i believe ! if you havent purchased it im after a 6538 case for my tudor rose build ! :)