When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

62510H bracelet? Gen or aftermarket?

Akira

Hi guys,

in the middle of a 1601 Franken build.

Unfortunately the 78360 is out of my budget atm, I was wondering whether or not I should go for a gen jubilee.

Are there any good aftermarket ones?

The search function is still not working for me, therefore I haven't found any helpful threads.

Hope you guys can shed some light.

Thanks,

Akira

Of all the genuine bracelets, the jubilee is going to be the cheapest. I made mine up, I already had a gen 62510H clasp that came on my gen 16750 (on a 78350 bracelet) Later on I bought a gen 78350 clasp for it. A few months back, I decided to try out a jubilee on my 6542. Went on VRF market and got a bracelet, complete with end links and springbars, less the clasp. I believe I paid around 200 USD for it, put it on the 62501H clasp  and now it's on my 6542. Jubilees are super comfortable, especially the old ones with a little stretch. Go over to the  Vintage Rolex forum and search Jubilee, They are up for sale there all the time. 

Well the picture of the jubilee from Rafflestime Ken just sent me doesn't look so awful.

I mean, the links are supposed to be great but the coronet on the claps could be better. 

Anyhow, I've never been a big fan of the jubilee, so I'll get Ken's first to try out the look and if I like it, I'll get a gen afterwards.

Thanks for your input though! Much appreciated!

I do have the rafflestime Jubilee on my 1675.

The bracelet itself seems to be well done. It is very comfortable, there is nothing stiff or sharp-edged...very nice to wear.

The clasp is totally different...the coronet is far off and the clasp feels very "wiggly"....and...after two weeks on the watch with only 60h or so on the wrist (no water contact since I have some slight problems with the retaining ring) there is rust on the clasp. Not that much by now but I think there shouldn't be any!!

Don't know if it helps but recently I received an Oyster bracelet from Ken which is junk, there are no words that suit it better. The finish is oK bad, the "feel" is not that good, the clasp is horrible. More than half of the screws did not screw in, the flanks of the links were total unevenly finished.

my 2 cents

Could you please take more photos, of the claps blades, the side, the links, the inside of the bracelet?

The crown looks oK, better than the one from Rafflestime, but of course not like a gen (compared to the gen on my wrist).