When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

In, Out, In, Out... It's so smooooth!

fraggle42

That's the same one as Harbor Freight sells in the U.S., and I have mentioned a few times in other threads. It really does the job for those of us who don't plan on making a living with it. If you go to Harbor Freight make certian to get the online coupon, usually 20% off. That brings the price to around $10usd.

The right tools make any job alot easier. Imagine if this is working smooth for you how the better quality stuff is. Its a smooth as a 21yr olds freshly shaven...... maybe thats alittle too much. I know some ppl here are alittle prude here lol

I was expecting a totally different thread than this mate I can assure you  :partytime:   But yes the right tool always gets the job done, I'm blessed thankfully  ;)

• Like 1

lol.

Yup, swear by mine, have two, the lever type, and the screw type.  The latter I find useful for other things too such as bezel and insert refitting.

Hahaha, if I want to post / see lots of that I go and visit the loonies at chew-the-fat.org.uk :)

The right tools make any job alot easier. Imagine if this is working smooth for you how the better quality stuff is. Its a smooth as a 21yr olds freshly shaven...... maybe thats alittle too much. I know some ppl here are alittle prude here lol

Haha, I think that stuff isn't allowed in the General forum!

That's the same one as Harbor Freight sells in the U.S., and I have mentioned a few times in other threads. It really does the job for those of us who don't plan on making a living with it. If you go to Harbor Freight make certian to get the online coupon, usually 20% off. That brings the price to around $10usd.

Looking closely at the pictures on EBay it seems that there are at least three sizes of the same tool.

This is the largest looking one I can find, comes with dies upto 40mm and I ordered a set of extra large dies for it too that go upto 53mm.

The smaller models I don't think you could even fit a 45mm watch into them, never mind press out / in the 40mm crystal.

So definitely watch which one you buy.