When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Luminor 44mm-47mm which one to get?

jack3

Hello guys.

I am looking to buy a Pam watch.i want a luminor either 44mm or 47mm  (i think i prefer the 47 as its bigger)

i have seen some models but  i need your help in terms of rep quality,result similarity to gen etc.

some of the models i ve seen are..pam 127,pam 372,pam 111,pam 203 ,pam 320..but i cant choose any,there are too many models..

basically i am looking for a 47mm model which is a good rep close to gen look..

then if not any 47 has been reped with good result,i ll go to a 44mm...

so all  of you pam fans help me buy a nice model!

Cheers guys

Read read read , but as its your first I wouldn't get bogged down in the minutiae of H vs Noobs. Get a 127 from angus puretime or a 372 from Josh perfectclones and you'll be fine. If you dither about and procrastinate like and old woman you'll just go round in circles. Man up, bite the bullet, pull the trigger and just do it. But ultimately 1.) Its a Rep 2.) Buy what you you like.

Hi jack.. only been buying reps for 2 months but already have 7. I would get the 243v2 Submersible if your wondering if you want a bigger feel to it. Wears bigger than the rest and feels so gen. If you get the open casebacks the movements look amazing at first but hten you have to start this whole obsession with mods to make more gen. 243 feels meatly like a 48mm Super Avenger. Just my thoughts... 111 is great but like I said I am sending to to put another $400 into it because a bolt here is to short, or the eta wheels not right, to shiny there etc, harder to enjoy so start with a all-arounder you can't really do much to improve with a closed caseback. I also am looking for a 127N (47mm) but it will need to be modded and I guess they are not in stock. Just ordered a 47MM 187 with the 7753 myself so that will be my first 47mm but i LOVE the 243v2 with a custom croc strap. Hope that helps.

thanks everyone for the info !!

i know there is plenty of info on the net ,but you know after reading forums,info etc i got confused because i had 5 or 6 models on my mind and i wanted to sort them out with all of your help!

cheers,i will look into the models you suggested and will buy one today !!

see ya