When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dw Daytonas 'o' Plenty?!?!

poopypants

I can confirm that the seagul movement has sort of the same subdial spacing.

And I can also confirm, that with a bit of work, it is possible to fit the seagul movement into a DW case, but you will need to work the dremel. I can only confirm that it is probably possible to fit the diameter of the movement inside the case. Though I dont know about the thickness, cause the seagul movement is a lot thicker!

I'm temped to see a review of one of those. Nevertheles I will continue with my 6263 Vj23 project.

Did you get my PM about the vj23 hands ubi?

Translation using software, I don't read japanes

Login please do in order to do up-to-date letter board 6263 red winding white pole smoking model up-to-date hand winding pillar wheel loading/the shopping with this sight of reservation event discount object 35,000 Yen.

From November 15th dispatch schedule!

In reservation acceptance!

BOX accessory attaching trade name up-to-date letter board 6263 red winding white pole smoking model up-to-date hand winding pillar wheel loading *

The letter board was improved. The record groove and the difference in level (the slope \/) was attached to in dial

Because, the middle case at the beginning in the one for original val Jewish 72 system causing from the original case, having diverted and using those which are produced elaborately and in regard to outline it is possible and it is preeminent. The offset and the like of the pusher above the case of the expensive custom model is possible and is. Use material high price custom case 304 such as many way be but 304 such as way to rust such as come SUS316L use do be. There is also a serial and a reference in the case side of the lag part *

On-board remodelled in dial of the latest edition hand winding type 2 range chronograph ■6 time to stationary type. As for the movement which does not use the bond different from the model of the time before and as for the needle it rams down [kotodojiyunebu] & the blue steel finish * Manual winding system (the hand to wind the movement specifications) the part where per hour it hits to the brain in the chronograph within 21600 vibrating daily rate ±>30 seconds being expensive not to be cam system, high technology is required as for the pillar hole type pillar wheel 7 pillar type adoption is.

On off of the pusher very much is smooth. As for in dial as for the [sentakurono] needle with on & off you start & reset and. 3 o'clock position 30 minute mileage recorder 9 o'clock position [sumo] - [rusekondo] (the permanent second hand) 6 o'clock it is located it is the dummy (the float, it uses process processing/the adhesive) in addition the bridge and the like mechanical and in regard to outline just to see as val Jew, you think that about it is mistaken it is very much beautiful [mubu]. *

It is the custom-made item where also dome type [pura] wind prevention was drawn up because of this model. * You think that you can verify with the picture, but [sukuriyuudaunpushiya] [engureibu] is one main lane. In regard to outline almost is the same sun/size * You brought close also each pusher position offset to the position for val Jew's as much as possible. * Also the winding stem mount of case side has appeared in winding stem side arch from [bezeru] a little. *

The use dial and the index of the metal make which is relation and we have risen at the almost same sun/size, the placing of night traveling the index are placed all the way. Because position of in dial is the same, if the foot is cut, it can load onto 72 [mubu] that way. *

The use hand is pole exclusive use. * The installing breath is the [deitona] private FF571 hollow imitation breath. (Rivet breath modification possibility) it is modification possible even in the rivet breath which has been attached to [puredeitona]. As for the use material as for SUS316 [endopisu] they are 14 millimeters. Scene adjustment is the screw type [buresusaido] mirror surface finish. * In non screw pusher modification possibility *

The case back reverse side cover has become the mirror surface finish, (there is the hallmark) * [purasuchitsukubezeru] whose popularity is high even with 6263 models (the acrylic make) we use [bezeru].

In [sutenbezeru] modification possibility * If the box of the picture is produced and another sale 5000 Yen (the American BOX) (red tag guaranty equipped 6263 seals [kosumogurahu] booklet 200M [sutenbezeru] to attach) in regard to outline reference can receive the picture you think that you can understand. It is [korabomoderu] of the up-to-date mechanic in atmosphere of the vintage.

The model which is involved thinks to here that until now it was not. If you can add to the collection by all means in at this opportunity, it is fortunate. *

1500 Yen postage evenness (international mail) * After the arriving please request the initial failer within 3 days. You exchange with repair or the substitute article. * Later becomes compensatory repair.

Up-to-date letter board 6263 red winding white pole smoking model up-to-date hand winding pillar wheel loading/reservation event discount object 35,000 Yen

Edited by pitimany

thanks!

btw. I just contacted DW about this watch. He told me has the same movement + watch for 2 years. He also sent me 2 pictures:

Now the question is, does this watch have assymetric pushers and 19mm lugsize? The Dial looks different than all the black dials I used to get from David.

Can any of you experts comment this?

157530-13255.jpg

157530-13256.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

the traslation by software is somewhat off and tough but i guess that's inevitable (btw, i didn't read the entire translation since i can understand the orignal ad).. basically just to highlight the key points, this one is better than DW's in terms of aesthetics, because the sub dial at 6 oclock is not glued (like DW's) but raised just like other 2 sub dials which are functional. The ad says something about the dail being very accurate and the pushers are, of course, asymetrical. you can get options like plastic bezel, the box, tags, etc. The movement looks like so-called "lemania" copy, which is pretty robust.

I belive this is the gentleman that I bought my 6263 from A year ago I spent $500 although he ships fast he never sent the box,booklets, or extra bezel inserts.

"Now the question is, does this watch have Asymmetric pushers and 19mm lugsize?"

No I think those are Asymmetric .

Edited by tonyp1

It's a nice dial but the fonts are wrong on OYSTER and COSMOGRAPH. COSMOGRAPH must be a non-proportional font and the "A" must be flat on top. In OYSTER the font must be the same as ROLEX with the same funny "R". The DAYTONA looks nice, the coronet is too high (as in DW's watches) and the "rim" around the subdials looks more than a little wierd.

That looks like the same raw machined case we love from DW, and the pushers look asymmetric to me, and that's the same humongous triplock DW sells.

Isn't that the same movement they put in the Broad Arrow for awhile? Look at the gold striations on the balance plate.

???

If you are talkin about the watchonpo watch, yes, it uses the seagull movement.

I belive this is the gentleman that I bought my 6263 from A year ago I spent $500 although he ships fast he never sent the box,booklets, or extra bezel inserts.

"Now the question is, does this watch have Asymmetric pushers and 19mm lugsize?"

No I think those are Asymmetric .

From who did you buy this watch and which movement is inside?

The same website only he used to have Whole page showing the process of how each of these watches where disassembled cleaned oiled and supposedly he did his own dials. My watch is suppose to have a real valjoux but I cant get this case open with out scratching or marring. I've since read on here that it is impossible to get a asymmetric case to work with a real valjoux and a Asian valjoux can use a asymmetric case. Am i correct?

Edited by tonyp1

To make a long Story short this is the site I bought my watch from. The gentleman who runs it has changed his name. He use to be I_watch_international.

http://www.epier.com/store/i_watch/news.asp

Here is the original ad to my watch. Like I said fast shipping but you dont get your box inserts ect.

6263 BIG Black DAYTONA In dial slope face

Chrono, complete operation

6263 BIG DAYTONA Automatic rolling Equipped with 7750

6263 BIG Black DAYTONA In dial slope face

6263 BIG DAYTONA Automatic rolling Equipped with 7750

The face has been improved.

The record ditch and the slope adhered to the In dial.

"Dome-shaped plastic windshield" is a special order made for this model.

I think that it can confirm it by the image. "Scruudaumpshar" and "Engrab" are one main line.It is the same size as the original.

"Ruz mount" on the case side goes out of bezel to the winding [censored] side a little, too.

In the use hand, an In dial and a chrono needle are only for 6263 faces.

The bracelet is FF571 only for Daytona.

The use material is SUS316.

The end peace is 14mm.

The belt adjustment is a screw type.

It is bracelet side specular finish.

The back lid is specular finish. There is a stamp.

Bezel uses plastic bezel (made of the acrylic fiber) popular even by 6263 models.

I think that it can understand the general view if the image can be referred.

I will put up the accessory of the image.

It is a chrono, complete operation model.

It is different at all from other bargains.

It is odometer at 3:30 at the position.

Odometer at six o'clock for 12 hours at position

Positional permanent second hand at nine o'clock . (small second)

Movement similar to original.

I will put up the accessory of the image.

(American BOX, red tag, 6263 seals, 6263 exclusive use booklets, guarantee, manual, and stainless bezel)

Please pay payment with the credit card.

It doesn't correspond to paypal in principle.

When the customer is hope, the bank transfer can be used.

Our company will bear the carriage.

I will send it out to all parts of the world.

This goods become sending out by EMS (international mail).

I will send it out the next day when the remittance confirmation from the customer can be done.

I will inform of the slip number after it sends it out.

The invoice is sent from me when you bought.

The card settlement form is prepared in that.

Please read the invoice sent from me.

I am waiting sincerely for the tender of everybody.

I will exchange it free of charge when it is within on five days after the commodity arrives.

Please let me do by charge for the repair afterwards.

Please acknowledge that the carriage in that case becomes a customer's share beforehand.

"Highest staff"

"Workman who has excellent knowledge"

"Former Swiss wristwatch workman"

We will after-sales service correspond kindly.

Buy it at ease.

My best regards.

Edited by tonyp1