When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Have anyone weighted tc/wm9 compare with gen?

Erict719

Afaik there is no V4 bracelet, only a v4 clasp, so I assume I have a V3 bracelet with V4 clasp. Still waiting to hear back from Thomas to confirm.

lol Ian sure there is v4 bracelet!

the bracelet sel is totally different , there many poor review of v4. And I have one on hand so I know...

Yes mate  :)

So thats probably why yours is slightly heavier.

lol Ian sure there is v4 bracelet!

the bracelet sel is totally different , there many poor review of v4. And I have one on hand so I know...

Who's Ian?  I'm Micky ;)

Seriously though, I wasn't aware of a V4 bracelet.  I have no experience with the V2, or V3, so cannot comment on the differences, but the bracelet I have the SEL fitment is fine.

You need to upgrade or housekeep your photobucket account first as your pics have gone right across the forums, such a pity, as you have contributed so much! :-)

I know mate, need to shell out $22.99 to upgrade so I have unlimited bandwidth.  I was planning on upgrading my account here, so need to make a choice which, I know the photobucket one is important due to all photos in the threads etc, but also know how important is is to upgrade my forum account too.  Damn it.