When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a CrPO 42mm Bezel with insert

Mauidave

I will send a email tried Joshua but he hasn't answered yet.

Posted Image

Faded bezel but I know on these that if you remove the bezel they bend easy and then don't go back on right. End up stiff or loose. So would just like to get a whole new replacement.

Sent from hell with love!

Andrew at trusty time said bezel $38usd only thing is 7 to 10 days to get stock so I'm waiting now to see if he can get it. And I'm unsure if its bezel and insert cause he said insert. So I asked again "metal and insert?" And he said yes insert. With language barrier I might not get both the bezel and insert. But we will see. Sent from hell with love!

Edited by Mauidave

Pretty sure it will be insert like you say mate, how are these inserts fixed in, are they just glued/stuck down? What I mean is could you just heat (gently)the insert with hair dryer then lift it out instead  :g:

• 5 weeks later...

I have the CrPO 45.5 for just a few weeks and the triangle faded when I wiped a smudge with a dry microfiber lens cloth. Bugged by that look I wipped to even out and basically easily wiped off the majority of the details. I ended up just removing the bezel and lifting the insert to wipe off every detail I could and get a matte black insert. I does not look too bad but not what this watch is suposed to be. Andrew is sending to me a new insert so I do not yet know if it is the same or not but I would sure like to find a more durable ceramic insert, this insert is for sure a nice ceramic but the printing on it is very unstable.

The Bezel actually is quite easy to remove, just be careful to insert your tool(knife) at the 1, 5 and 9 o'clock positions as the click stops are at the 3,7 and 11 positions. The insert is held in place with a stiff rubber glue and separates well with a fine knife from the inside edge.

I would like to at least put a protective matte clear coat on the new insert, has anyone had success with doing this?

Polyurethane, Lacquer or Enamel?

• Like 1