When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM127

I've recently contacted Marlin and he says that although there have been some V4's released they've been in very limited numbers. Therefore, Marlin currently has a waiting list going that's probably growing by the day. If you're interested in getting quite possibly the best 127 (outside of getting a gen) I'd recommend getting on that list ASAP.

Under normal circumstances Marlin's turnaround is 1-2 weeks however with China being out of stock, it's going to be a fair bit longer I think.

I'm just using this time to save up for one of Marlin's awesome 127's. Can't wait....

• 2 weeks later...

A note to the OP, I now have a policy of serving established forum members who participate in our hobby. Unfortunately many TDs, SV and modders including myself have had issues with newer members. As a result I have implemented a policy that new members must meet one of the following criteria, have at least 30 posts, be established members of other flora(rep or gen) or have at least 3 positive feedbacks. Nothing against new members we were all new once, but this gives them a little time to do their homework before making an impulse buy and obtain some knowledge about what they are getting.

MARLIN of course!

Thanks A!!!

+1

Thanks M!!!

I've recently contacted Marlin and he says that although there have been some V4's released they've been in very limited numbers. Therefore, Marlin currently has a waiting list going that's probably growing by the day. If you're interested in getting quite possibly the best 127 (outside of getting a gen) I'd recommend getting on that list ASAP.

Under normal circumstances Marlin's turnaround is 1-2 weeks however with China being out of stock, it's going to be a fair bit longer I think.

I'm just using this time to save up for one of Marlin's awesome 127's. Can't wait....

You are correct the list is getting longer and longer and like everyone else I am waiting in frustration......When they finally show up all hell is going to break loose.....

Heard Marlin has never sell to chinese?

Triple Huh????

I sell worldwide, many to Asia, but no one in China has ever bought from me, closets is Hong Kong.

• Like 3

A note to the OP, I now have a policy of serving established forum members who participate in our hobby. Unfortunately many TDs, SV and modders including myself have had issues with newer members. As a result I have implemented a policy that new members must meet one of the following criteria, have at least 30 posts, be established members of other flora(rep or gen) or have at least 3 positive feedbacks. Nothing against new members we were all new once, but this gives them a little time to do their homework before making an impulse buy and obtain some knowledge about what they are getting.

Fully suport ! B)