When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Ocean Chrono 44mm

PeteM

Hi guys

I was searching for some size comparisons of the 44mm Chrono SO but I cannot find any on the forums excepting a few sales threads posting a group sale which werent very helpful..I also tried gen forums without any luck..

Can any kind soul post a comparison pic of this size model against another watch model to compare size...

I cannot tell if this model is a small 44 or will wear big....  I am hoping it will be big..but I get the impression the small dial gives a small look..

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

:)

If you have a small wrist like me (6,75") at 44 mm it all depends on how the lugs are shaped. SuperOcean 44 has nicely curved lugs, so they fit even small wrists. On the other hand watches like Tag Heuer Carrera cal 1887 or Carrera cal 16 Day-date have lugs wich are not curved much, which makes them uncomfortable to wear on small wrist. I ordered SO 42 instead, because at the time SO 44 was not available. If you like the style of SO 44, i think you can either visit TD and try it or directly place an order :)

Guest Daytona1984

hey mate, i have the blue chrono and imo it wears quite big especially with the steel bracelet... i will return home on september 1st... if you send me a note i could do a side by side with any watch you like (in my sig) and send it to you ;-)