When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Andrew/Trusty come up trumps again

astonjenks

There was a thread recently re Trusty and although I do not have any association with Andrew/Trusty as I am just a regular punter like the rest of us, I wanted to share the latest order/delivery via DHL which has been excellent.

8 days ago I bought another IWC Big Pilot having loved the one I sold to a fellow member here a couple of weeks ago, I adore the size, shape, feel and so on.

So I made my purchase, within a day had the QC's and approved and DHL shipment details were sent.

When I received a further mail yesterday morning from Andrew confirming the tracking details I thought that would hold things up, however, on the DHL site this morning (UK time) the package left Hong Kong last night, arrived at London Heathrow this morning, went through a series of hands and was dispatched to a delivery van and delivered at 13.00hrs to me.

I was busy with some business but when I could wait no more I unwrapped the package taking a few shots for those who have not traded with Andrew yet, and unpacked what is a simply stunning Rose Gold on black IWC Big Pilot just as in the QC photos, another delighted transaction with Andrew and another very happy customer. Hope you like it, I love it!

Regards

AJ

post-48021-0-96277000-1377008572_thumb.j

post-48021-0-41281600-1377008604_thumb.j

post-48021-0-54044000-1377008640_thumb.j

post-48021-0-14763600-1377008673_thumb.j

post-48021-0-14605400-1377008779_thumb.j