When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

End links on PO 42mm

Matrixmouse

I just got my PO 42 mm from Joshua at PC. Cost $138 plus shipping. Am really impressed with it and would recommend it. I am not going to go into detail about the watch, there are many good reviews that cover this. I just wanted to know if any one has any tips for the end links? They don’t sit flush with the watch and look a bit small. Have read to try bigger spring pins but don’t know if that would work on the 42mm? I have no problems living with this, it is a rep afterall, but if someone knows a quick trick I would be very grateful.

post-56196-0-02980000-1377245058_thumb.j

post-56196-0-74256400-1377245085_thumb.j

post-56196-0-09804100-1377245117_thumb.j

Yeah, that doesn't look right and I've never noticed that before. Is this the v5?

Unless the end links have some substantial play in their fitment I don't think fatter springbars will help. Some members have swapped end links for gen (to fix the end link to bracelet gap) but without verifying your springbar placement I'm not sure this is an option for you.

Maybe a Omega 2500 series master can chime in?

Tried bigger springends but that didnt work. It is a v5 but can live with the gap it isnt the UPO. Filling with a nail file is another cheapo option. Beautiful watch but the PO bracelett is not the best. Pins were impossibl to take out and is very stiff even after a soke in wd40. Thanks for the help :-)

I have a V4 42mm and it also had a pretty mediocre bracelet, especially the clasp. Surprisingly Narikaa's original PO'rikaa had a much better bracelet with a good clasp and good end links. One option is to try and find an old one from Reg's PO. I swapped the bracelets and sold the PO'rikaa with the V4 braclet..