When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hay guys, anyone can pm me rg admin's email?

singaristi

I was banned at repgeek for "backroom dealing" , no warning at all but a straight ban! I have shouted at the home page of this forum for help, but seems no one knows repgeek admin's email. I needed to email the admin of repgeek that i have some photos i taken of the mails i shipped out. I needed to pm them to the buyers. But i can't log in, and i can't figure out who is who by just looking in my paypal payees.

Edited by singaristi

This issue is settled. I PMed a mod over on RG to help any buyers that needed to contact him about the straps he sold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well that didn't work!  NO ONE contacted me and I have been trying for over a week to reach Singaristi about my shipment.  I have PM'd him here and can help him if he contacts me.

You know what they say about 'no good deed', but I'll give you an A for trying civic.

This issue is settled. I PMed a mod over on RG to help any buyers that needed to contact him about the straps he sold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thanks civic4982 mate! sorry to have troubled you!! 

Well that didn't work!  NO ONE contacted me and I have been trying for over a week to reach Singaristi about my shipment.  I have PM'd him here and can help him if he contacts me.

You know what they say about 'no good deed', but I'll give you an A for trying civic.

check your PM!