When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best site for quality replicas Please?

grewy79

Hi All,

I came very close to using iparadisiac today to purchase a Breitling, however I decided to do a last minute check and I came across a lot of negative reviews, mainly about the quality of there watches.

So im now looking for a alternative site to use. All suggestions very much appreciated.

I have found the watch I want on ..... Perfect Clones..... Can anyone give me feedback on this site please i.e. your own experiences with them on Quality of goods, delivery, Pre and after sales care.

Thank you in advance

Lee     : )

I've just bought my 3rd rep within 4 weeks today all from Andrew at Trusty. Couldn't recommend him highly enough and the super avenger I recently got is amazing!!Hi

Hi Gav,

If its possible could you send me pics of your Super Avenger please as its either a S.A for me or a Navitimer not sure yet??

Welcome- just be sure you deal with Josh and not a 'Perfect Clone Clone'. There are a lot of scammers that have similiar

names. He's very effecient and can get most reps out there.

Hi Noel,

How do i know im dealing with the real Josh, ive been viewing watches on www.p-ls.com and i emailed perfect88clones@gmail.com . I got a quick reply, but it was typed in broken english.

Im aware of all the clones of Perfect Clones, but im not sure which is legit???