When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm Getting A Llittle Nervous

stac

I've bought lots of reps from several of our trusted dealers over the years without any issues (including Paul) We all know about the Crazy Sale and quality issues he has had but he always responded to emails...especially the ones telling him he has a WU payment waiting.

I emailed him Saturday, Monday, and today letting him know he has a payment waiting and still have gotten no response.

Maybe he's out on his boat...

Go ahead all you Paul haters...let me have it :wounded1::wounded1::wounded1:

I've bought lots of reps from several of our trusted dealers over the years without any issues (including Paul) We all know about the Crazy Sale and quality issues he has had but he always responded to emails...especially the ones telling him he has a WU payment waiting.

I emailed him Saturday, Monday, and today letting him know he has a payment waiting and still have gotten no response.

To the best of my recollection Paul has never had issues with not delivering at all, but rather with delivering garbage watches. So I'd be surprised if you were left with nothing.

why on earth would you post this.

can you imagine how many emails that guy gets.. not to mention all the other things he needs to deal with.

if you cant wait just cancel the payment.