When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fortis Gen Deal?

qwert750

Hello all-

Given that I've seen some interest on this board regarding Fortis, I thought I would let people know that sierratradingpost.com has a Fortis Spacematic on a bracelet for $699 (others seem to carry it for $800+). I received an email from sierratradingpost.com with a 20% off offer, bringing the price down to $560. The offer I received is not a code, but rather a direct link from the email that applies the discount once it is placed in your cart. The link includes my email address in it, but I'm sure would work for someone else.

Link to watch on sierratradingpost

Because the discount link includes my personal email account, I will not be posting it here, but would be happen to send it to someone who is interested...

For those not familiar with sierratradingpost.com, I have ordered many things from there and find them very good (though you do end up with at least 2 catalogs from them in the mail every month)...

Regards.

Fortis is a heck of a good watch, and utterly durable. Great price!

I rate Fortis watches exceedingly highly. For a good price, you can get titanium, tritium, sapphire, ETA 7750s ... and they look damned good. I nearly bought one in Bangkok.

I also reckon they'll creep up the prices if people catch on.