When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problem DIAL Planet Ocean 42mm

ActionZzZ

I bought the new Omega PO42mm with orange bezel. Dial is really disappointed me  :(

12 attached crooked, "1" attached higher than "2", and "1" "2" give different optical reflection

dial look so bad with this defect

I want to ask TD change this watch, but I'm afraid that I get same defect again. This defect is widespread? 

To exist mark "12" with correct optical reflection like as gen? if yes show photo pls

what can you recommend?

except this:

- couple white spots on the dial
- square with LUM near the "9" mounted a little crookedly

post-48125-0-12152500-1381447348_thumb.j

post-48125-0-55782600-1381447383_thumb.j

post-48125-0-07188800-1381447399_thumb.j

post-48125-0-91834700-1381447410_thumb.j

I'm afraid that this flaw is widespread.  Did you not get QC photos?

Of course I got the QC. I refuse this watch and Toro send me QC another watch and I agree for the second watch. BUT I received this watch, not second! 

mistake ToroBravo, and He offer compensation 20$

I just want nice dial :(

Of course I got the QC. I refuse this watch and Toro send me QC another watch and I agree for the second watch. BUT I received this watch, not second!

mistake ToroBravo, and He offer compensation 20$

I just want nice dial :(

hahahaha 20$.....wow what a busines man! Ridiculous! You should have the watch replaced, nothing else!

Had a dial issue aswell. Just got a new dial and replaced it myself. Really easy task and good training if you want to learn how to take movement and stem or take off hands etc. Just need some stuff to do this such as hands lifter, tweezers, small screew drivers, bergeon rodico to get rid of small dust particles and something to open the case. My CrPo looks like new after the swap. So rather dig in how to diy than sending it back to china which is a pain in the a...

cheers