When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Torobravo's: Need Help

payhomage

I'm still on my search for the Rolex Sub Ceramic V2!

With that said, I found ToroBravo's website. It shows he has the Sub V2 in stock.

I tried emailing him but haven't heard back - I asked if he has it in stock.

The website says he has it in stock and it is available to be shipped out but I don't want to order a watch that needs editing on its page.

So, if anyone knows Toro personally, anything you can vouche for him about, or if you know his best email to reach him at, please let me know

thanks

Eden

Generally dealers don't hold stock however with new releases or popular sellers dealers will buy in bulk as it can save them money or they know that getting them in bulk due to a quick sell out by makers.

You do get the odd model in stock for example recently Angus had a legende in stock or Sillix had a very old version of the RM one which can no longer be bought.

But as a rule never take it that if a site says in stock that it is actually physically there.

TB can be very slow in replying to emails and generally in my own experience and reading other guys comments he can be hot or cold. I think he even went on probation as a TD on RG or another forum.

So I would not order anything you know is hard to get or oos from other dealers unless it is confirmed to you directly before ordering.

If I was after a watch that was difficult to find or generally unavailable I would contact smaller dealers who would be willing to find one for you as some will check stalls and wholesalers rather than just ask the maker.

So I would contact Sead, watches international , Sillix , Mary at king and a few others There is a few new dealers on RWI who seem willing to go the extra for guys I guess because they want to build up a reputation etc :)

Personally I wouldn't wait for a reply just send out emails and PMs to all the smaller dealers you can. They will

Answer quickly and let you know.

It was a habit of some dealers to say in stock so guys would order and once paid would then offer alternatives or different watches in the hope of keeping your money ;) though I am not saying any mentioned in this thread would ;):)