When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Rep. CrPO from Silix

jomega

It's been 3 weeks now since I recieved my desired Omega Rep. Good and swift service by Silix (michelle) paypal payment and DHL shipment to Holland via UK. Very satisfied with look and feel.

Had some trouble with turning the bezelring at first but since the excess glue came out between the ring and the case the ring turns very smoothly.

One disappointment, the markings on the ceramic bezelring are fafing rapidly, (i'm aware of the dedicated thread) so I contacted the dealer and agreed on $30,– for a new insert wich I will replace myself and I will try to fix it with with a transparent coating to prevent wear.

Some pics:

Verzonden vanaf mijn C6603 met behulp van Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

1. Winding is smooth, although it keeps winding while screwing tha crown tight. Never had that with a winding watch. Not a problem but have te be aware there's allways 5/6 more turns to come.

2. Time setting is smooth, no resistance or rough parts. A very little amount of play when turning from one direction to the other.

3. Rotor is solid, just the sound of it spinning, now play here.

The wathc is solid and good. Misses approximately 10 seconds in 24 hrs but that's acceptable to me. I might take some time soon to adjust it.

Very happy, only bezel fading is a disappointment. New ring coming soon together with new rubber strap! Both from Silix.