When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Possible scam alert! for seller reggieboomboom32

rionrlty

Two months ago now and still no watch.  Seller has not been on the forum Sept. 30th.  I just read of another similar situation with a seller Breitlingguy.  Suspiciously similar M.O.  Could we have one guy here who is registering under different names and scamming folks?  If anyone else has had a similar experience with this guy please contact me.

On September 3rd, I purchased a broken Breitling Navitimer Datora from member reggieboomboom32, who is located in the UK.  We had good communication it seemed.  I am in the U.S.  and I ask him to send the watch directly to rolexman in the Netherlands for repair.

When I received no tracking number for about a week I inquired and was give the excuse that he was moving and had not shipped it yet.  He promised to ship it the next day and forward a tracking number.

Then, I went on vacation.  When I got back there was still no tracking number and rolexman had not received my watch.

It has now been 2 months.  I have written several PMs to reggieboomboom32 and also written to the email address on his Paypal account.

The reason I’m writing this is to find out if any other members know him or can get in touch with him in some other way.  Perhaps something terrible has happened and he cannot communicate.

It is too late now to start a Paypal dispute and I have delayed leaving bad feedback in hopes that he will respond.  As he has good feedback I am reluctant to think the worst

Please, if anyone can help with this please PM me and let me know.