When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Banned from RWI. Any mods there on Here?

payhomage

Okay so I wake up this morning with 4 new messages from Tapatalk. Trying to view them, none open. Go on my laptop and I'm banned forever?

Reason of ban: Profiteering ?

Date ban will be lifted: Never

This is ridiculous, before going to bed I saw a new post by TimeWillTell. He was selling a Hermes rep bag. I asked a question, he answers back very rudely commenting about how I am a noob in RWI, I laugh back and asked if the price included the product + shipping, or if the price was just for shipping... Then I went off to bed

Next thing I know I wake up and this!

Posted Image

Went on this part of the forum but no, no help..Posted Image

Tried to make a new acc to ask Co-Axle why I was banned and right away the acc gets banned so I guess I can't do that

Never liked it there much, the mods are like cowboys with itchy trigger fingers

Yeah but they do have a great sale section that is monitored well and you can def. find great deals there!

Still searching for answers, I know I did nothing wrong...

RWI for me is a great place to visit for additional help and research... I have always found the mods to be decent guys and very accomadating..I have made a few errors on there and have always been shown a lot of patience by the crew there in resolving it...

Thats my own experience

I am sure if you contact one of the mods direct (which I am happy to do on your behalf if you like) I can pass on your email etc

But from looking at the thread in question it seems that the ban is based on a few issues you had there (which I dont know about) I can see on your profile it shows 3 warning boxes and it was made mention of in one of the posts on the thread so maybe the ban was made on that basis mate rather than the single issue you mention

However I am sure if you can contact someone on there you will be able to explain the misunderstanding and get things sorted out ... :)

RWI for me is a great place to visit for additional help and research... I have always found the mods to be decent guys and very accomadating..I have made a few errors on there and have always been shown a lot of patience by the crew there in resolving it...

Thats my own experience

I am sure if you contact one of the mods direct (which I am happy to do on your behalf if you like) I can pass on your email etc

But from looking at the thread in question it seems that the ban is based on a few issues you had there (which I dont know about) I can see on your profile it shows 3 warning boxes and it was made mention of in one of the posts on the thread so maybe the ban was made on that basis mate rather than the single issue you mention

However I am sure if you can contact someone on there you will be able to explain the misunderstanding and get things sorted out ... :)

Thanks Pete!

Sent you a PM. I appreciate your efforts to help!

Thanks Pete!

Sent you a PM. I appreciate your efforts to help!

No problem I am sure things will be made more clear about this situation for you.

So please wait for a reply from mods on RWI :)