When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Q for those with Gen Bezel Assemblies on the Orange PO 42

jtiis

Was the difference worth those cost?

I have a Swiss movement PO 42 with Sunnydale Xtal and I like well enough and the insert has a nice color to it - but there's a tiny spot on the insert where the orange has been removed (two pin heads in size). It doesn't drive me nuts, but I like my watches to be as good as possible so I've toyed with the swap. Want to know if you were happy with the results. (and yes, mine supposedly will take the gen parts - v.4 or 5 don't recall)...

TIA

I got a gen bezel and black insert for my v5 PO. It's a must do item, as is the crystal. I haven't found and orange one yet but I haven't been looking too hard because I need to do the crystal.

BTW I have a very useful thread on this forum where we discussed how to actually remove it. It's easy but you need a simple cheap tool and technique.

Thanks Cro,

My smith will do the install if I go this route. Can grab one in Oakland (just north of me) at Ofrei - just wasn't sure about the expenditure. Will give it more thought. Have that Omega won't just sell the inserts themselves...