When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone interested in this one?

Chrononna

I'm alway not a fan of diamond watches, but when the first time saw this one I'm addicted, though my wallet do not allow any pay out this time, but keeping telling me this gonna be the last one before my bank balance get recovered...

two colors are available blue and black, both are amazing...but i finally go for the blue one after a serious mental struggle... (I know no diamond bezel on gen, but i would like to accept a little changes here ;) )

BTW, I find I'm really insane since I joined this group, the first thing each time I get a new watch is to take pic and post it here...are you guys do the same?  :partytime:

DSC_9790_zps9e792ed2.jpg

DSC_9788_zps15b74b80.jpg

DSC_9795_zps82cdd1a1.jpg

• Like 1

I think if I wore this I would have the urge to buy a piano and some candlebra along with some glitery suits and a teeth job :)

I think the watch is nice though with that dial.... :)

I also enjoyed reading the BTW line .... :) :)

I think if I wore this I would have the urge to buy a piano and some candlebra along with some glitery suits and a teeth job :)

I think the watch is nice though with that dial.... :)

I also enjoyed reading the BTW line .... :) :)

well, considering that as a compliment ;) , not a daily wear though, but great piece in my collections, and definitely a beater in some certain occasions.