When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Searching for a Hublot F1 quartz or 7750

citystar

What have you seen so far on dealer sites that you like? Give us an idea of which version/price and model, there are a few F1s.... there are big big differences between quartz and A7750 models mate... firstly price but also quality accuarcy etc etc...

Or is this a WTB?

It should be a present, so it should not be too expensive.

Something linke this:

http://www.pureti.me/product/big-bang-king-power-f1-ss-quartz-grey-dial/

In which case mate you wont find an A7750 for that money.... maybe a Chinese 25J movement... but they can be very unpredictable and if its a gift then you dont want that risk I think...

I think you should be looking for what you like and then send the link to a dealer like Sead at supermirrors or Rochest at WatchesInternational (they dont take PP though) or other small dealer like Mary (who also doesnt take PP)

If you send them the pics of the one you want they will get them cheaper than from the bigger dealers..exactly same watch but cheaper... their shipping charge is also cheaper $25 than big dealers $45.. usually around half the price..

Or they can send it to you via triangle shipping..ie from GZ to UK and then UK to you in EU... there is an extra charge but it is not that much...I think big dealers are about $70 but small dealers will do it for around $35 .. or you can ask any friend etc in UK to recieve it for you and send it on...so you minmise customs risks

I think that one in your link from Angus would be about $203 with EMS shipping but more like $160 with EMS shipping from smaller dealers or bit more for Triangle shipping

So choose the watch you like, as at that price they are all about the same quality, send link to small dealer and ask for price including shipping either direct to you or triangle shipping :)