When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

planning to send out two of my skull collection to my friend

Chrononna

which two I should let them go? really stuck in a dilemma, these pretties are really a big proud for me in my watch collection, and only wore one yet...now planning to give away two of them to my friends, one may be the DLC coating without diamonds...and which is the another? what a twisted, BTW, three of them are diamonds paved... please help me decide...

DSC_9523_zpsc4ca9435.jpg

Wow! This is a RM orgy.

Sent from Samsung Note 3

What are you doing with 8 of them?

Sent from Samsung Note 3

haha, have one of each model, and can I say because they are much cheaper than buying a single... soon will be 6. anyway,  they are the gifts of Christmas this year for my buddies ... just get them prepared in advance. but so far, been the most attractive view in all my watches... for the quantity reason? lol...

Btw, I finally decide give away the DLC coating one and the rg one both without diamonds (the diamonds paved ones cost more... :prop: )

I actually like this RM model ... very different and not for everyone certainly but hey i am a little left of centre myself ....

Not to keen on the diamond paved ones though .. WAY to OTT

haha, it depends on persons, actually they cost me more... with that little bling things... they looks great and quality are really top notch

I actually like this RM model ... very different and not for everyone certainly but hey i am a little left of centre myself ....

Not to keen on the diamond paved ones though .. WAY to OTT

haha, it depends on persons, actually they cost me more... with that little bling things... they looks great and quality are really top notch

Well at least you didn't pay the 500k they are for the gen ... ;)

well, that's true... for 500k i would rather buy reps in batchs  B)

wow nice RM tourbillons. :)

Actually I have been looking at one myself, and it is my good fortune to meet someone who has not 1,2,3,4 but 8 of them :lol:

Can you kindly share your thoughts on the model please, as in accuracy, movement reliability, quality etc.

It would be very much appreciated by me.. thank you kindly in advance!

haha, only 6 of them now, and will finally less...

well, overall, they uses Japanese MIYOTA 6T51 21J movement 28800vph, and the coating on case is tough and said would not fade for years, the skull module also make the whole watch lighter than it looks, overall the same great quality feeling as ZF's, this watch is quite charm on wrist, hope to see your own one quickly :)

haha, only 6 of them now, and will finally less...

well, overall, they uses Japanese MIYOTA 6T51 21J movement 28800vph, and the coating on case is tough and said would not fade for years, the skull module also make the whole watch lighter than it looks, overall the same great quality feeling as ZF's, this watch is quite charm on wrist, hope to see your own one quickly :)

haha Like my crazy dutch friend Martijnp, I want to buy one! ;)

Your collection reminds me of the people who have nothing but Pams in their watchbox.

But this is a very cool watch, I don't have one but on Halloween I was thinking it would be the perfect watch to wear that day.

How about a wrist shot?

I have 6.5" slim wrist, would like to see how this bad boy wears.

Your collection reminds me of the people who have nothing but Pams in their watchbox.

But this is a very cool watch, I don't have one but on Halloween I was thinking it would be the perfect watch to wear that day.

How about a wrist shot?

I have 6.5" slim wrist, would like to see how this bad boy wears.

lol, I certainly have other watches in my boxes,  my wrist is slim too but strangely I like challenging the big watches... :huh:

DSC_9522_zpsc4fd1aaa.jpg