When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My wife thinks im crazy

sirdiesel

I read this to my wife, her response was "If you were like that, I would divorce you!" LOL :clap2:
Says the guy who spent weeks making a hidden (from google) Panerai Rep site ;) Edited by Cromag

Speaking of skinny wrists, here's PeteM next to mine. :whistling:

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385579848.564159.jpg

WTF?

Ok, who's hand is who's?

Or should I say who has the peanut allergy and had just been force fed a whole bowl of peanuts?!?

you guys are all nuts! :p

i wish we could have a super big get together somewhere sometime, don't know if this has been thought about already or done? any pics of the party would be fun to see also if it has happened! :p

See you laters.

Iyan

The French Canadian

For me, 'us' is all the rep brothers across the fora but this would be the friendliest bunch. I think there is more activity/members on RG and RWI which makes it easier to generate interest in local get togethers.

For me, 'us' is all the rep brothers across the fora but this would be the friendliest bunch. I think there is more activity/members on RG and RWI which makes it easier to generate interest in local get togethers.

yeah i understand... to be honest i did notice there are a lot more people there (RWI) which makes it easier to trade, find more dealers (straps and watches) etc...

buttttt.... i just hate the way the website is made.. its hard to browse through to be honest... or maybe im just too used to here.

Anyways

i'll go spy on the anarchy :p

Yes the RWI format sux rox but fortunately I rarely use it because I use the Tapatalk app on my iPhone and iPad to browse the fora.

OOI have you tried changing the format in setting on full version?

nope... Hardly ever use laptop to surf fora. Just Tapatalk iPhone

I am the opposite when on phone ..prefer using the full web version option on the phone rather than mobile version or tapatalk....

• 2 weeks later...