When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TI MM RELOADED

mellons

Stick to MM mate... the Cali is a lovely dial but I personally dont like it in the MM case....

Though if i was playing with options ...I might try blue hands or maybe even gold to pick up the surround of the Cali dial... (Though i doubt I would like the gold but who knows always hard to judge without seeing it)

Or maybe those hands you have with a Dirty lume... again to pick up the Cali markers...

But overall I lurv the MM as is... beauty mate.. and works so well on that accordion rather than any other strap style... :)

here are weights:

ti cali mm with bonetto cinturinti rubber and plexi mod: 105g
timm105_zps9ba5c38b.jpg

new ti mm logo dial with esdee crystal and vented rubber strap 136g
timm136_zpsa7f39a33.jpg

new ti mm logo dial with esdee crystal and dow/budda jones sharkie with sewn-in pre-v 135g
timm135_zps9c9e27e0.jpg

That is the first time I have seen a big ridge sharkie suiting a watch...

And that really does...

You almost get the sense that had OP produced these ..they would of by now done an Homage/tribute to it and if they had then I reckon this would have been in the box or at least available from an AD

Very sweet mate and very tasty... :)

Thank you for sharing :)

Nice...

I always loved the look of a shark on PAMs but always found Dirks to be a little lightweight for the weight not that it is but I guess being used to thicker stuff etc it just felt that way.

I had a few thicker ones from K etc but they never really got worn ... But that combo really looks well and would look just as good in other squalo colours...

I will have a look at those mate thanks

Lovely :)