When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My AP ROO FC Diver V3 from puretime

soontofu

Same as what we got from Sead.....with the same flaw.....the minute and second hand tip is slightly lighter than the GEN. As I stated on my post, I did not notice this until I looked at the GEN the 2nd time

at an AD.

Since I have never seen a genuine, I can't really say anything. Hike, how noticeable is this? Something an AP WIS would pick up at arms length, or is it something that no one could tell unless they had a gen in the other hand, and both in strong light?

Actually, if you don't know about it, you won't notice, koz it could just be the lighting. I doubt that someone could tell at arms length. Remember, it took me 2 trips to the AD to notice it. Most GEN pictures are hard to compare due to the lighting.

In short, I won't worry about it. Look at the pictures of the GENS on my post and my pictures, you could hardly tell.

Just enjoy it. BTW: Mine is still keeping great time. I also have worn it on a sauna and swim with it on a pool with no problems.

Actually, the first AP FC Diver rep was made by H-Factory. The AP FC Diver V3 was made by another factory.

The confusion comes from Noob making V3 STEEL AP Divers, not forged carbon.

Noob did NOT make either FC (forged carbon) Diver.

Noob only made steel AP Divers, the last one being the 4.1.

That is correct the V3 is from a new factory, may be the same one that's making the SS V5 Diver, but not sure. Definitely not noob factory though. at any rate, the V3 is one fine watch. I believe that the only thing I will eventually do with mine Is send it to Vac for a better AR, relume and possibly a slow beat conversion. in the meantime, I'm wearing it every day!!