When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Portofino IW391002

MaxVH

Hi everyone,

I'm surfing the RWG forum for days now and I'm planning to buy a IWC Portofino watch.

I learned a lot in during my time spending on the RWG forum. One thing I can't figure out is, you have some very nice replica's, but you also have some better (modded) versions than the watches directly from dealers. I found out you have for example a noob version of the submariner watches that are truly amazing copies.

I want the best replica possible and I searched for this Noob factory and I contacted following website: noobfactory . com. I started mailing them and they told me their replica watches are modded and are even better replica watches you will find on most websites.

I decided to order and he asked me to pay with Western Union. I don't like Wester Union. So my question for you guys is (after reading a lot of reviews and searching on this forum). Should I buy this watch for 550 dollars with asian movement or will it be a scam? (See the picture enclosed).

I know I can order this kind of watch in the TD section, but I really prefer a perfect modded one.

Hopefully somebody can help me!

Thank you very much.

All the best, Max

post-59652-0-30036000-1386341932_thumb.j

That website is a joke - they do know somewhat of what they are talking about, but it's a ripoff. I'm not saying that you won't get a watch but they are way overpriced. They are selling the new PAM372 for $500 and Angus is selling it for $278.

The pics they show are almost certainly pics of gens - notice that they don't show the movements on a lot of their models?

Stick with the TDs or with M2M sales!

That website is a joke - they do know somewhat of what they are talking about, but it's a ripoff. I'm not saying that you won't get a watch but they are way overpriced. They are selling the new PAM372 for $500 and Angus is selling it for $278.

The pics they show are almost certainly pics of gens - notice that they don't show the movements on a lot of their models?

Stick with the TDs or with M2M sales!

Okay, thank you very much. I'm mailing now with Ryan from in time. If somebody knows a good address to modd the watch, let me know.

1. Stick to trusted dealers. Why would dealers sell pieces of Noob factory if You could buy from them directly and your noobfactory com? First sign of 'something being wrong'

2. Know how to use google searching by image not by a keyword. After that i got a source of Your image. http://www.dgrx168.cn/2825428910.html. Price is 35k Yuan so that's about 6k usd (a standard gen price)

So in conclusion You going with Ryan was a decent choice. Anyway, this particular rep is not that good in terms of accuracy (case, pushers and hands being too bulky). The only mode that I could think of is putting gen ETA datewheels in it.

Please post pictures here when You get that.

And remember - dont trust chinese people unless they earned their trust (in example here by community).

Good luck!

Edited by Prancuzas

1. Stick to trusted dealers. Why would dealers sell pieces of Noob factory if You could buy from them directly and your noobfactory com? First sign of 'something being wrong'

2. Know how to use google searching by image not by a keyword. After that i got a source of Your image. http://www.dgrx168.cn/2825428910.html. Price is 35k Yuan so that's about 6k usd (a standard gen price)

So in conclusion You going with Ryan was a decent choice. Anyway, this particular rep is not that good in terms of accuracy (case, pushers and hands being too bulky). The only mode that I could think of is putting gen ETA datewheels in it.

Please post pictures here when You get that.

And remember - dont trust chinese people unless they earned their trust (in example here by community).

Good luck!

Thank u very much! I will post some pictures for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

I ordered the watch and I have to say I'm very pleased how Ryan works. Trusted dealer up till now. After some payment delays I received the GQ pics. What do you guys think about this rep? I'm not very pleased with it because I think the case is more "rounder" than the genuine.

Let me know!

Kindest regards, Max

post-59652-0-55386100-1387988168_thumb.j

post-59652-0-95289400-1387988183_thumb.j

post-59652-0-52559000-1387988196_thumb.j

post-59652-0-26911800-1387988237_thumb.j

post-59652-0-49804700-1387988257_thumb.j

post-59652-0-30790000-1387988271_thumb.j