When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tracking Number Not Working

matty

So my girlfriend bought me an Avenger from Trusty Time last week. I got the tracking number from them on monday. The tracking number still isn't working... What gives?

It starts with EA and ends with CA is that tntcourier(which they say it is)??? I'm frustrated and they say not to e-mail them until 21 days has gone by and no watch? :thumbdown:

Any help would help guys. BTW the watch is going to Canada.

-Matt

So my girlfriend bought me an Avenger from Trusty Time last week. I got the tracking number from them on monday. The tracking number still isn't working... What gives?

It starts with EA and ends with CA is that tntcourier(which they say it is)??? I'm frustrated and they say not to e-mail them until 21 days has gone by and no watch? :thumbdown:

-Matt

If she didn't upgrade to EMS, then in all likelihood nothing will show up in the tracking system until delivery. I think the last time I did that, I waited 6 weeks for the watch to arrive.... and it was the LAST time I did that.

-Matt

Probably ends CN, not CA, typo maybe?

Try tracking it at www.track-trace.com

And sometimes the tracking doesn't show at all, even after the watch has been delivered, so dont worry.

If andrew says its been shipped, its been shipped. I've ordered enough from him to know from experience.

I find if it's comming from China that http://www.ems.com.cn/ tends to get the tracking info before other places...

That said often the tracking is horrible delayed and you may get your item before you see the tracking info.

Fortunately based on his reputation I think it's safe to say that Trusty is more reliable than EMS tracking :)

I probably wouldn't worry for another week or so at least. Worst case something is wrong and I would think Trusty will make it right.

Edited by Devedander

-Matt

Your watch is coming.

Tracking numbers are not reliable, I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have been unable to track a watch, even after it arrived at my door.

Andrew is reliable - completely.

Bill

stick the number in a drawer and if you haven't received your watch in 3 weeks check the number. if it doesn't work e-mail your dealer and let him know.

it can take anywhere from 4 days to 6 weeks for your watch to arrive. i hate it when i see somebody say i got my watch in 4 days bla bla bla. it does happen but it is rare and it makes all the other new people think their watch is lost or they have been ripped off.

i can't tell you how many threads we have seen about somebody saying i ordered my watch 3 days ago and i haven't received it yet. lol, my orders are usually 8-12 days.

BTW, If it's going to Canada, you should have a look on canadapost.ca and plug the tracking number into their system. Once it hits the shores of Canada, the shipment gets taken over by Canadapost and all subsequent tracking info is on their site.

-Kaneda

Cool thanks guys! I'm just used to my tracking info being updated daily(shipments from US to Canada)

I have faith:) Just making sure everything made sense.

Thanks Trusty for speaking up:):)

-Matt