When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Two of my favourites

kernow

LOL Cheap trick.... :)

I know which you want to be ;)

We need better pics though mate regardless of question ... and I take it you are a more conservative watch wearer..or do you have any other shoes.. :)

lol Omega is gen, the Rolex is a TC sub, but very nice though. I'm happy as it is. If I could afford a Rolex I'd buy more two gen Omegas'! I do need a gen Speedy in my collection. :)

Pete, I do have the odd Pam too, just to even things up!

lol Omega is gen, the Rolex is a TC sub, but very nice though. I'm happy as it is. If I could afford a Rolex I'd buy more two gen Omegas'! I do need a gen Speedy in my collection. :)

Pete, I do have the odd Pam too, just to even things up!

But have you any other straps for those mate?  I would just be interested to know if you wear them with other looks... as straps can make such a difference...especially on Rolex's ... :)

Do the RubberBs fit these...I bet they would look nice on that.. :)

I have the original bracelets for both. I also have a shark mesh on order - probably for the Seamaster. Other than that, no, I'm not a great fan of nato's, but never say never. Any that you'd suggest Pete?

I have the original bracelets for both. I also have a shark mesh on order - probably for the Seamaster. Other than that, no, I'm not a great fan of nato's, but never say never. Any that you'd suggest Pete?

I like the way you got a reference to a Bond film talking about your Rolex.. :)

As for suggestions mate... I just wondered if you had any bromzy style straps as I really enjoy some of those on Rolexs not just the Black Bays :)

Plus those RubberBs look great on them ..if you know the ones I mean mate?