When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Changing bezels on my 1680

Vinguru

Hi all,

I have a MBW white submariner with gen crystal and gen black insert. I would really love to be able to change the bezel according to my clothing and mood for the day. So actually I am looking a smart solution to make this watch a "transformer" into a kermit, smurf or black bay  :)

My question is: what do I need to buy and where in order to make this proces a simple as possible? Is this a good option or are there better ones?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROTATING-BEZEL-INSERT-OLDER-ROLEX-SUB-5513-1680-BLUE-/310304840358?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483f9c1aa6

Thanks,

Vincent

Technically you don't need a new bezel but only a insert.

But imakes life a lot easier if have a second bezel with insert cuase of you change the insert constanly you the risk of loosing it.

Btw pay attention to the kind of insert cause the insert shown in the link is a modern insert which is incorrect for the vintage rolex types.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Technically you don't need a new bezel but only a insert.

But imakes life a lot easier if have a second bezel with insert cuase of you change the insert constanly you the risk of loosing it.

Btw pay attention to the kind of insert cause the insert shown in the link is a modern insert which is incorrect for the vintage rolex types.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for your replies! I actually overlooked the type of bezel. This gives direction so the hunt goes on!