When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me find a clone

caineo

I think my colleagues may have thought you were pranking them.

For what it's worth, this watch sells for around $1,000 (I looked it up).

Replica watches (clones) sell for anything between $100 and $900.  Modded or franken (with genuine parts) watches can go for up to $5,000.  As a result you are very unlikely to find a replica/clone of a watch of this sort of value.

In addition, this site is a huge repository of information and the search function is your friend. It will also take you to trusted dealers where you can peruse the watches available.  It is up to you to make some efforts in this area because you are simply asking someone else to do your research - which might be considered a bit unreasonable.  Asking for advice after you have made some effort is welcomed, someone is always willing to help.

You're welcome!

• Like 1

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the more appropriate response. I've done 'some' research but it may not have been enough. This included trawling the TD sites and emailing one of the TD's and another supplier I found from another site.

What I admit I haven't done is look to see where I can get this for $1000. Cheapest I found was $1700AU - which depending on your reference currency, may be on the money.

Again, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Cheers

C