When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trouble With threads?

panerai153

I'm having some problems that never cropped up before. One, when I try to add a photo to a post, I used to go to advanced, and down at the lower left was the "Attach Files" area. I would select the photo files and when each of them downloaded, I would press the "Add to post" next to the photo, and it would be added. Now nothing happens, and the only way  I can attach photos is to download all the photo files and then hit "Try our advanced Downloader" then the images appear as "Attached images". What's changed ?

Second, I can no longer quote anyone in my post. I have tried, and it will not transfer the quoted post to the top of my post that I'm composing. These are fairly minor, but irritating little quirks, that I don't like. I was just wondering if anyone else was having these problems or is it just me. I do know that the latest version of IE is problematic for some websites.

I'm having some problems that never cropped up before. One, when I try to add a photo to a post, I used to go to advanced, and down at the lower left was the "Attach Files" area. I would select the photo files and when each of them downloaded, I would press the "Add to post" next to the photo, and it would be added. Now nothing happens, and the only way  I can attach photos is to download all the photo files and then hit "Try our advanced Downloader" then the images appear as "Attached images". What's changed ?

Second, I can no longer quote anyone in my post. I have tried, and it will not transfer the quoted post to the top of my post that I'm composing. These are fairly minor, but irritating little quirks, that I don't like. I was just wondering if anyone else was having these problems or is it just me. I do know that the latest version of IE is problematic for some websites.

This must be some quirk with IE, because i logged out of RWG using IE and logged back in on Google Chrome, and everything worked just like it did before!! IS anyone else here having these same problems with the forum?

Thanks