When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chronomat Evolution

phaedo

A big thanks to Andrew. I joined this forum only 8 days ago, trying to find 'real' replica watches - rather than the scams around that don't really have watches at all. Having spent most of the afternoon (and then a lot of the evening) looking around the forum, getting to know as much as I could, I came across Andrew and his site. Decided to order a Breitling Chronomat Evolution, black face with sticks instead of numbers, and the wait began. 7 and a half days from placing the order, the watch is now on my wrist. Fantastic piece of engineering. Absolutely georgeous watch. Of course, time will tell as to how reliable the movement is in it, but for now, all I can say is thanks Andrew for a fantatic watch, and such fast speed in delivery. I had spent forever trying to find a replica Tag, without luck. But now, I am glad I did not find the one I was after, this Breitling just says so much more than a Tag ever could.

And I did not even have to wind it when I opened the package, it was already running. Excellent. (It is an automatic).

Will try to post some photos but no digital camera, and not sure my phone camera is up to the task.

Thanks to RWG for pointing me in the direction needed to find 'the one'. Now the search begins to find the next great watch, but for present I am going to be more than happy with the Evolution.

Phaedo

Enjoy!

The good news is you found a great dealer and chose one of the newest and best replicated watches available.

The bad news is you chose one of the newest and best watches available. :).

Unfortunalty there are only a handful out there that will match the quality you have in your hands. So, be aware of that as you continue to search.

But on the upside we are seeing more and more "1:1" reps so there is a "great big beutiful tommorow"

Best of luck. Don't sweat the movement it will be fine.

Welcome enjoy