When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Order Today

droptopman

OK Gentlemen, put in my first order today since joining the RWG.  Thank you for being here and for all the information.  Struggled between the TC Sub v6 and the BK noob Sub C v2.  Really like both of them.  Eventually decided on the BK.  I already have a 2005 Sub and really like the modern look of the ceramic insert and I actually like the engraving on the rehaut.  Will post some pics when it arrives.  Next up a YM Platinum or maybe doing a fraken job on the 2005 Sub. Or maybe both, most likely be both.  Oh **** I think I got the bug....I see many more watches in my future. 

BK has been very helpful through this process and is great to work with.

Thanks again      

Congrats and welcome to the insane ward, I liked watches before I joined and had a few and then I joined and have many more!

I had one of BKs V1 c-sub and sold it to get one of his BK TW subs. Now I'm thinking I might want a V2 BK C-sub. Could always use another black divers watch in the box.... It's possible to base one's collection almost entirely around black dialed dive watches right?

Still looking at the TC also. May get it too. Would like to see them side by side in my hand. Have same issue with the YM. BK Sean YM or TC FD. Been getting rid of some units in the case to make room. Wife won't notice if the amount stays the same:). Like golf clubs...have to sell or give away the extras. You know "is that new" No had that for a while now. Can already hear her why do u have two Rolexes exactly the same....there not the same honey... Although was very close to a gen sub c purchase a couple weeks ago so she may cut me some slack since I can buy many reps for what I would have spent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You start right of withe the best stuff! Good choice ;)

Thanks sputim, I spent much time reading posts and reviewing forums and really appeared that BK and TC had the kind of products that appealed to me the most.  Don't mind paying more for the quality and attention to detail.  This place saved me from getting scammed.  I was close to a gen purchase a few weeks ago, then decided to look for a rep and almost pulled the string on one of those "swiss made" reps for 1250$.  Which I found out here is a scam site.  So now I am getting 2 reps that are so much better than anything else I could find on my own for about what that POS would have cost me, plus so many cool people here that are interested in similar things as me.  Now may have to venture out there for a different brand like an AP or Pam.  Always been a Rolex and Omega guy.  I think it is my desire to be 007.  

Unless you go with super reps (slightly modded) or mod/build them yourself, porbably yes ;) Gens not taken into account obviously :p

Yes working on that.  Maybe doing something with my Blue TT Sub along those lines.  Sending to BK to evaluate what we might be able to do.  After seeing some of the vintage Rolexes with the Nato straps that is also something I am looking to have built-you know the 007 thing.  I guess at some point I will start working on my own stuff but not yet.  Build up the collection a little more then buy some units to work on down the road.  I have a nice little shop for working on golf clubs so an area to work on watches could be next.

Here are some pics no photographer here just iPhone 5s. Lume not really charged yet. Very happy to receive first unit since joining RWG. BK great to work with and speedy delivery. Patient with all my questions and look at the quality work. e2uve4e8.jpgajuhy5y3.jpgame6e6yz.jpgu5u5atyn.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome! Great first purchase mate :)

Thanks Sputim, very happy with it.  Actually happier each day I wear it.  It keeps great time and once the lume charged wow what a difference over my old Sub and I really did not realize how much bigger the body was compared to my older Sub either.  Love the size.  The bracelet is actually nicer than my old gen bracelet.  My TC YM will be here in the next few weeks so looking forward to that.