When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom build information

Hello all,

I am looking to have a RB 2 built from the ground up by an expert. I saw that someone had a really nice looking RB II made up. 

I am looking to get a watch (located in the EU) and have all the extras built in.  Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction of who to talk to about faceplate mod // lume and original AP deployment strap?

- I am also open to buy someone already custom RB 2 if you are located in Europe in fact any franken(ish) APs I would buy. 

Many Thanks 

TK

You have 2 choices and both guys based in Germany

- Domi, the best watch modder perform a LWO283 install with CdG finish.

- Slaughterer is working on a budget plate for the A7750 with fake gear and screws. He is testing the CdG finish at the moment.

The following mods are good;  dial plate, Ti screws, AR and no holes clasp.  Purchase the watch from Intime, Puretime or Toro

as for the cotes de geneve, ask Dj Doshi too, he used a CDG company, not home made and it's amazing. Best franken RBII I have ever seen. The sad thing about Domi's plate is that he didn't want to follow my advice. The angle of his CDG is completely wrong as well as the width of the lines. Even though I told him so.

Slaughterer's plate is great if budget is tight.