When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross Wrist Shots

mog

Guys, this is an interesting thread to read....there have to be positive and negative opinions, thats allways the cream on the cake.

I personally like the watch but have to think over and over again, last time I bought a watch that was NO Panny.....I regret it 2 days after paying cause another very interesting watch came out and I have to buy again, damn...don´t wanna have this dilemma again :p

Theo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, this is an interesting thread to read....there have to be positive and negative opinions, thats allways the cream on the cake.

I personally like the watch but have to think over and over again, last time I bought a watch that was NO Panny.....I regret it 2 days after paying cause another very interesting watch came out and I have to buy again, damn...don´t wanna have this dilemma again :p

Theo

I felt the same way. With so many Panny's why get anything else? I just got a pre-ultimate 45 PO and love it and then the B&R. The only dilemma is making more money or reducing expenses so you can get more watches... nothing else matters. Repeat after me.. nothing else matters.. nothing else matters. :bangin:

Actually, TVT, no offense meant. The funny thing is I remember the same reaction when the Pam's came out over a year ago. Way to big, who could wear these clocks? etc., etc..

Exact same kind of comments and then.......viola, everybody was into Pams.

I don't think history will repeat itself here.

And you thought Panerais were too big!

I just got one too and its pretty damn too big. It MIGHT be worth wearing if it had the date and chrono to justify all that real estate. I might have to change my rep wish below.

Edited by MJP

Robert:

I know what you mean. I still CLEARLY remember the first time I tried on a PAM. It was probably 6-7 years agao, I had been wearing a sub and I was at a watch store and saw the PAMs I had started to read about... they looks GIANT. I actually felt a little stupid with it on my wrist, even just oin the store. The you start to get used to it and like you said the next thing you know anythng else seems SMALL.

With that said I do think there are limits and for me the B&R is past those limits. I actually like the way they look though but I think you just need to either be really big to pull it off, or some sort of fashionista type of guy who intentionally wants to be a little silly or draw attention to themselves in an off beat sort of way.

Actually, TVT, no offense meant. The funny thing is I remember the same reaction when the Pam's came out over a year ago. Way to big, who could wear these clocks? etc., etc..

Exact same kind of comments and then.......viola, everybody was into Pams.

I don't think history will repeat itself here.

Me neither. Enough is enough.

OK... here's one for the non haters. I don't know if larger watches are a trend like bell bottoms or if they are here to stay but I can't wear anything less than 40mm because it feels and looks like a girls watch to me now. The B&R 46 will gain favor I predict with time. The neocons will continue to hate and those who like something cool and different will eat them up. This is a hot watch for any size wrist. B)

163752-11727.jpg

I need a favor.

Please take a look at this pic.

163779-11704.jpg

What is the total length of BR?

Andrew told me i need a customized strap.

Is it correct that the length of BR 120 x 75. (reg size)?

That's strange because it means that the people who are buying this watch have small wrists.

Or am i wrong?

OK... here's one for the non haters. I don't know if larger watches are a trend like bell bottoms or if they are here to stay but I can't wear anything less than 40mm because it feels and looks like a girls watch to me now. The B&R 46 will gain favor I predict with time. The neocons will continue to hate and those who like something cool and different will eat them up. This is a hot watch for any size wrist. B)

164096-11608.jpg

Morgan....thank you for that pics...the 1st one mad me LMAO....but the 2nd gave my another kick to push myself one step further to Andrews store......I want it!

theo