When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss or Clone?

jpz5142

Bright green and navy blue? U know Seahawks.....

Not those 12th man wannabes... The true 12th Man - Texas A&M.

I'm thinking of taking the GMT hand and painting it maroon, rubbing/polishing off the orange Explorer text on the dial, painting the bezel numbers maroon and finish it off with a coat of matte clear coat on the dial. Latter I might remove the CGs and put on a 7mm crown.

• Like 1

Not those 12th man wannabes... The true 12th Man - Texas A&M.

I'm thinking of taking the GMT hand and painting it maroon, rubbing/polishing off the orange Explorer text on the dial, painting the bezel numbers maroon and finish it off with a coat of matte clear coat on the dial. Latter I might remove the CGs and put on a 7mm crown.

LOL somehow I knew based on location you may respond that way I am on the road for work so sporting all my Seahawks gear on travel days. Don't like to wear my good suits on planes and airports so always wear sweat suits. Even working the Nike Seahawks shoes and of course field ready # 12 jersey. So first stop Wed was in San Fran thought I was going to get mugged and jacked for my Rolex. Lucky I am big guy or could have been bad. You should have seen some of the glares I got at SF airport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well hello everyone, I am/was the buyer of this watch. First off I want to apologize(again) to the seller for questioning this AFTER I committed to the sale. It was wrong as a buyer. I should have looked closer and asked the seller all of this BEFORE I committed to buy the watch. I have been looking for this exact model, Noob version, for a while and didn't want to miss out on it as I have before. Not an excuse and still my fault. I did contact the seller and request a refund questioning the validity of the movement, he agreed to a refund and continued to take the time to answer my every request by sending me more pictures and I thought everything was fine, working toward a possible result in him shipping the watch instead of a refund. This was never a case of me looking for an excuse just to get my money back. I posted this same question on another forum, not sure I'm allowed to post a link to it but I don't want to hide anything so here i is: http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=171918 again, I should have done that before buying the watch. Please know that I in no way ever accused the seller of knowingly trying to sell a clone movement. After all of the back and forth PMing between the seller and myself and the help on the other forum I asked the seller to ship me the watch instead of the refund. He refused and after reading this thread I understand why. I think this has gotten way out if hand now(my fault) and want everyone to know that I have NO ill feelings toward the seller and really don't want any toward me, from him or any of you. I truly believe the seller is a great, honest and stand up guy. I also hope he and all of you feel the same way about me as a buyer. I have bought many watches on these rep forums and never have had an issue with a seller nor to my knowledge has a seller had a problem with me. I still would rather receive the watch then a refund and can assure the seller there will not be any future problems and would like to be able to do business with him in the future if the opportunity presents itself. What ever he decides to do will be fine with me though. Thank you all for your time, patients and input.

I truly believe the seller is a great, honest and stand up guy. I also hope he and all of you feel the same way about me as a buyer. I have bought many watches on these rep forums and never have had an issue with a seller nor to my knowledge has a seller had a problem with me. I still would rather receive the watch then a refund and can assure the seller there will not be any future problems and would like to be able to do business with him in the future if the opportunity presents itself. What ever he decides to do will be fine with me though. Thank you all for your time, patients and input.

It's good you have posted and explained it.

I see you've only been on here for two months, I don't know how long you've been into rep watches, but buying them is just like buying anything else that is used. Always do your homework before committing to buy. This seller has been very kind in refunding the money with out any problems, not many would be so willing.

Personally, I would rather have an Asian movement that has been serviced as opposed to a "gen ETA" movement (unless it is 100% ETA and has also been serviced), but you pays your money and takes your chances with movements in this game.